I’d like to share some interesting gems of information and alongside some other interesting info on the currently largest sports game Madden NFL that’s an absolutely lifelike simulation and football manager game for everyone who are fans of the sport.
- Did you know that this is the one and only footballer game which can include current NFL players and coaches in its versions?
- Did you know that current American Football coaches use this game actively in their own game planning process and as a simulation for their current and future training programs?
- Did you know that this game serves as one of the biggest inspirations for kids to get enrolled in American Football themselves? Indeed thousands of kids sign up for becoming football players inspired by the game.
- Did you know that in this game you can also learn how to become a proper football manager with Madden Mobile Tricks? Indeed, everything is in your hands, from the managing of the games during seasons, to trainings, coaching, interviewing, talent management, the acquisition of players, the signing of contracts and management of sponsorships. Therefore if you aspire to become a real life sports manager this game is just an excellent choice for you to help you in your future aspirations.
- And last but not least: Did you know that John Madden without whose active participation of the planning process this game would be nothing as important as it is today doesn’t like to play the game himself? But he rather enjoys watching others playing on it.
- Did you know that the game has constantly been monitored, worked on and improved by a large team of over 30 coders, designers and developers?
- Did you know that the developer and owner of this game is called EA Tiburon and it’s based in Florida?
- Did you know that the game is older than over half of the current players average age? Indeed, as the average date of birth of the current pro league players is 1989 and the game’s founding process has already started back in 1984 with the first version being released in 1988.
- Simulation process: the game’s own Super Bowl simulation has a 75% success rate ( successful for 9 results and only failing at 3)
- Madden NFL is iconic in terms of pop culture too! In fact it’s even older than some of the most popular American pop culture icons including the Simpsons, the successful series Beverly Hills 90210, Adobe’s world famous Photoshop editor and Saved by the Bell series.
Check out Madden NFL through mobile, Xbox or Facebook for further information on how to play it. The mobile version of the game, which is currently the easiest to access contains an absolutely 100% playable version which is just as good and whole as the one you would play on Xbox or PS4. Fan forums will further help you with madden mobile hack apk for playing more effectively you are badly in need of funds.